Food & Wine Tour with eBike
120 € per person
A BLEND OF FOOD , WINE & SMELL OF THE SEA
On this tour we combine some sightseeing with authentic greek food.
- Transportation from – to your accommodation place
- E-bike with fork and seat-post suspension
- Cycling helmet & Gloves
- Tour guiding headset
- Experienced tour leader
- Snapshots with action camera
- Entrance fee covered
- Local delicacy
- bottles of water 500ml
A Gastronomy & cycling journey among island sights of all time.
We start our gastronomy journey from Perivolos (black beach) and we riding to the traditional village Emporio. There we can make a stop to the old city of Castelli (castle) and admire the beautiful narrow streets and houses.
In order to continue our tour FULL of energy, we stop at the traditional village Megalochori to a local coffee place for greek coffee or juice. Though it’s a food tour we cannot not show you a small path where you can smell the sea and admire the wonder called Caldera.
And then for Wine tasting at one of the oldest wineries of Santorini (Venetsanos Winery), while we try some of the most famous and delicious dishes you can find on the island like Tomatoballs, Ntolmadakia, Fava, Tomato paste, Santorinian Salad, Kritharompoukies, Kritsinia, Graviera cheese from Naxos and three wines, White, Red and Vinsanto.
For our journey back we follow a different road again through the vineyards And we pedal under the windmills of Emporio and Perivolos.
We start daily approximately 10-10:30am
Return is almost at 13:30pm
Requested to arrive 15min prior departure
Families with minors check-in 20-30min earlier
Comfortable clothes for mild activity
Shoes appropriate for cycling (avoid high heels and slippers)
On hot summer days, use sunscreen and sun glasses
Accepted printed Voucher or mobile proof
• This tour is suitable for anyone aged 14 and over
• There is a maximum weight limit of 100 kilograms and a minimum height requirement of 150 centimeters
• Please wear comfortable clothes for a mild activity and shoes appropriate for cycling (avoid high heels and slippers)
• Use sun screen and bring your sunglasses on hot days
• Age 14 and older they can use an eBike. For younger kids we provide bicycle 20″/24″ with gears and for even younger kids special seat or trailer. (before you Booking the tour, please first contact with us)