- Transportation from – to your accommodation place
- E-bike with fork and seat-post suspension
- Cycling helmet & Gloves
- Tour guiding headset
- Experienced tour leader
- Entrance fee covered
- Local delicacy
- bottles of water 500ml
A vivid excursion at city’s coast with beaches and fabulous spots.
We start our tour from Perivolos (black beach) easy petal and our next stop to Emporio Village and the old city of Castelli (castle) and admire the beautiful narrow streets and houses.
Then we continue our tour travelling through the wine roads to Megalochori,
where we stop for wine tasting to one of the oldest Canava (cellar) of Santorini
or for greek coffee (or juice) at a local coffee place.
To continue our tour we pedal on the traditional road of Megalochori to find ourselves enjoying the Caldera view.
For our journey back we follow a different road again through the vineyards And we pass under the windmills of Emporio and Perivolos.
We start daily approximately 09:30am or 17:00pm
Return is almost at 13:00pm or 20:00
Requested to arrive 15min prior departure
Families with minors check-in 20-30min earlier
Comfortable clothes for mild activity
Shoes appropriate for cycling (avoid high heels and slippers)
On hot summer days, use sunscreen and sun glasses
Accepted printed Voucher or mobile proof
• This tour is suitable for anyone aged 14 and over
• There is a maximum weight limit of 100 kilograms and a minimum height requirement of 150 centimeters
• Please wear comfortable clothes for a mild activity and shoes appropriate for cycling (avoid high heels and slippers)
• Use sun screen and bring your sunglasses on hot days
• Age 14 and older they can use an eBike. For younger kids we provide bicycle 20″/24″ with gears and for even younger kids special seat or trailer. (before you Booking the tour, please first contact with us)