Skill and Fitness levels
Please take a moment to go over your personal skills and fitness levels,
so you can confidently choose one of our tours.
*IS RIDE ECUADOR FOR YOU?
You like riding ebike the most and have a full-suspension bike,
with hydraulic disk brakes and at least 5-6” of travel; in perfect shape.
You can manage technical terrain, like rocky steeps, roots, rock gardens,
and terrain features such as old stone steps and natural humps.
You’re not afraid to get out of your cultural comfort zone and experience
something different, like visiting local artisan shops or restaurants were
local/ traditional dishes and beverages are served.
You like to support local businesses and communities
By bicycle tour, the customer declares to be:
– In good physical condition, i.e. not suffering from any medical diseases
or complaints that influence their riding ability and relieve ECO BIKE from any demand.
– Able to properly ride a bicycle and must return the bicycle in its original condition.
– The ECO BIKE reserves the right to judge the capacities and abilities of a rider prior
to the use of a bicycle.
– The customer must obey all traffic Greek laws and instructions from ECO BIKE staff.
– And finally the customer must respect the environment..